Site Security - No Permissions

Admin

Hi All

Here at Recreational Flying we have a very expensive and very strong security system that helps protect the site as best as we can. However, this means that at times it can stop posts that may be genuine from being posted...just like how your anti-spam email system can sometimes put non-spam emails into your spam folder.

We take security here extremely seriously to not only protect the site but also to protect you as best we can and it is always on our mind to ensure we stay up with all the latest threats.

Just now a user was trying to make a post and in that post contained the town called "C asino" (without the space) but the user got a "Forbidden" message saying he didn't have permissions to post...a message that looks like:

1.jpg.5f5aca8d390e10ef072031f8760e0ece.jpg

When my son had his tonsils out I posted about the pain killer he was on and I also got that message as it was a medication that the security system also stopped.

I can reduce the security however it could open the site up to spamming and I am sure none of us want that.

The point is, if you ever get this warning message then it could well be that your post includes a word that is stopped by the security system. Try looking at your post and see if you can ascertain what the word may be and change it so your post goes through. If you are still having a problem then always feel free to contact me for help.

• Like 2

Guest Andys@coffs

I had the same thing happen when I was asked to post my email address in clear text...I went on to say that now I'll get adds for Vi agra and promises of a larger plonker for just a little cash en mass.......Of course as you can see from the space in the V word I had the same issue....... Personally I think that on balance, its more good than bad that the V word isnt acceptable here...unless we are talking the NES in which case it might "pop up" from time to time semi-legitimately....

Andy