A Big "WELCOME" to all visitors

planedriver

To all our overseas visitors to this wonderful site, as well as those already here in Oz, I personally wish to extend you a very warm Aussie 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif, as would everyone else here on this site.

The site originally catered mainly for sport and recreational pilots here in Oz, but it has grown so much from it's early days, it's almost beyond belief.

Everyone on this site would have to have some degree of aviation addiction in their blood-stream, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

We now happily cater for the interests of all like minded people, whether their interests lie in very basic flying, trikes, gyros, light sport aircraft, and simulator pilots, model-aircraft (which may be the reason so many of got hooked in the first place) to our good friends in general aviation and including some current airline pilots.

To cater for the needs of all, and keep everyone happy, would be a hefty task without a bit of outside input.

It is so encouraging to see so many new vistors attracted to the site, and we love to hear from you.

Don't be shy, simply register (it's free) and make a post. You will be guaranteed a very warm welcome and we'd love to add you to our list of mates.

If however, you should feel that there is more you'd like from the site to retain your interest, please let us know.

The hard working Site Administrator and his bunch of great helpers, would love to hear of any improvements that you feel may improve the site for all of us, including you.

If you have any constructive suggestions, please let us know.

I sincerely hope that you get as much pleasure, and learn so much from this site, as I have from being associated with it as just another member, over the past six or so years.

Once again a big "WELCOME"

We look forward to hearing from you all.

Kind Regards

Planey.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2