First Area Solo - Complete!

Hey Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know I completed my first area solo on Saturday. Went up with my instructor and did a couple cross wind landings just to double check i remembered how to get the bird back on the gravel 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif and then got told to take it for a spin out in the training area! It was really a big step in the process as you can actually see the finish line. It felt so good to be just cruising around at 4000ft being able to take it all in. I did take my camera with me but there was a bit of an issue... I left the SD card at home! Bummer 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif! after my little jaunt I came back and did a few circuits, 1.5 hours clocked up on Saturday with a total of 2.5 hours solo. Now just to finish off my Solo hours and Exams!

Camo

• Like 7

I am not sure, but I think that feeling is almost as good as First Solo, don't you think? Once you get out of the circuits, you start to remember why you got into this! Great work Camo!

Oh, and I had mounted a camera on my first solo but when I got back home and looked at it, the video was so shaky it was unusable... it was like I left it on while rolling down a rocky hill in a barrel lol... bummer, I really have horrible luck with that sort of thing. Hope you get some pics next time, they make great PC desktop backgrounds!