912uls Hoses

JUSTNUZZA

Can someone advise me on what brand fuel and oil hoses to use on 5 year replacement that are not part of the Rotax system. Example oil hoses to oil cooler and fuel hoses to gascolator ? I know to use the kit from Rotax for the rest of the rubber replacements.

You could try pirtek (google it) you have to make sure the temp & max pressures are right for your application

I'm using oil hose to cooler ,the hose is rated to 125c & 250 psi .

I found a lot of oil hose was only rated to 80c & 250psi . I found pirtek have good range of fittings as well , I ended up going with the alum push lock fittings for oil as well as fuel .

I assume these figures are max temp at max pressure .My application is a 3300 jab.

Hope this helps

Cheers mike

Can someone advise me on what brand fuel and oil hoses to use on 5 year replacement that are not part of the Rotax system. Example oil hoses to oil cooler and fuel hoses to gascolator ? I know to use the kit from Rotax for the rest of the rubber replacements.

Sorry Ian, Thread should be in engine and prop section.

• Informative 1

Goss fuel hose outlasts Mackay by about 12 months. Best option is to get aircraft-quality 1/4" fuel-hose - it will last 5 years. Automotive hoses are good for about 12-15 months at best. Try Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for aircraft-grade fuel-hose.