Blue tooth

Hi all, I'm after a Bluetooth unit so I can use my iPhone in the plane, I have a DC13.4 headset and I've seen units that plug into the system, I need to be able to make and receive phone calls through the headset without loosing the VHF radio transmissions , does anyone know a brand name or supplier that sells such a device?

Thanks Matty

Hi all, I'm after a Bluetooth unit so I can use my iPhone in the plane, I have a DC13.4 headset and I've seen units that plug into the system, I need to be able to make and receive phone calls through the headset without loosing the VHF radio transmissions , does anyone know a brand name or supplier that sells such a device?Thanks Matty

I bought a $24 Bluetooth earpiece at shop , stuck it into one side of the headset and can talk and hear everything, simple, cheap and easy, I just don't bother to put it in headset all the time.

EQ in west aus. Have unit that works through the radio , I've bourght one and it works great

I've got mine wired to the base station for the wireless headsets but you would be able to wire it to your radio .(to the harness)

I've tried the ear thing in the headsets , but it's not that comfortable ,& hard to get the volume right . This unit quietens down when transmitting & receiving

The EQ units been designed for use in aircraft

Find his number in aviation trader

Cheers Mike

Ps don't forget to pull over to the nearest cloud before making a call!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

watch bluetooth versions, they update as time goes by and I have a few that wont work properly with newer phones

Cant beat cable connection but need c orrect 4 pole lead