Strobe Light

I had a problem today when I turned on my strobe light. My radio started pulsating until i turned off the strobe. I haven't had this problem before. The only thing that has happened is I disconnected the neutral strap on my battery while doing some work. Funny thing is it only happens when the radio is on 122.5 Gawlers CTAF. If I change to 130.45 the issue stops. Can anyone give me some advice please.

I'm thinking on it. When I installed car radios in the early seventies interference usually got in via the antenna or power lead. Disconnect the antenna at the radio and see if the interference stops. You must have disturbed something. Were you under the dash? Check and recheck the connections to the strobe box (under the bonnet). I will try to be there on Friday for a quick flap around the hood, if you're there we can both have a gander. I'll bring some tools, multimeter and rubber gloves.

Thanks Mick. Not quite that stupid yet though. LOL. I tried that one. I think it is strange that it is only on 122.5. Hey Mick when you changed the Tachometer does it need calibrating? I only get 2800 revs even straight and level. At 2600 indicated today I was cruising at 100 knots. She ran sweet as today. Looks like you got the right cylinder. LMAO

Thanks Mick. Not quite that stupid yet though. LOL. I tried that one. I think it is strange that it is only on 122.5. Hey Mick when you changed the Tachometer does it need calibrating? I only get 2800 revs even straight and level. At 2600 indicated today I was cruising at 100 knots. She ran sweet as today. Looks like you got the right cylinder. LMAO

catch me Saturday and we can check tacho

Mick