Long time Lurker,First time poster!

G'day All,

Have thoroughly enjoyed reading of all your exploits over the last few months since finding this fantastic site. It is a great credit firstly to Ian for the foresight of creating such a site, and secondly to all the rest of you for participating and making the site what it is, sort of an online aeroclub.

My name is Mike and so far I have never experienced the thrill I imagine Recreational flying to be. I have flown for the airline for nearly the past 12 years and sadly, it has also been this long since I've even been GA flying.051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

I must change that soon and hope to make my way out to The Oaks one weekend in the coming months.

Look forward to reading all the trip reports and to catch up with the regulars at The Oaks one weekend soon.

Cheers,

Mike.

Guest David C

Welcome Mike .... Good to have you onboard . You will find a very friendly mob at The Oaks , the kettle is always boiling , the chat is convivial and we get to fly sometimes too , which is a bonus , thats assuming the runways ever dry out 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif... Looking forward to your postings .

Dave C

Welcome Mike, I'm sure you'll get a big welcome out at The Oaks. If I'm not mistaken some of your colleagues have already gotten back to their stick and rudder roots there.

David