Caboolture calling

Sean

Hi, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Currently flying a Tecnam Echo out of Caboolture, 48hrs TT with 28hrs PIC. Looking at buying a RA-Aus type aircraft with a friend of mine soon, don't know what yet.

I only started my flying lessons last year and I maybe buying a plane, who would had thought, not me?!

Went flying last Sunday and spotted 6 whales just off Cape Moreton, fantastic.

Take care.

Sean.

Welcome Sean. I believe Caboolture is a busy place, have to get down there sometime. A nice place to fly from with very varied country and the coast.

I know of a low hour Jabiru SP with an auto pilot even that is for sale.

PM me and I will give you the guys number.

Based at YCAB.

Was out there today and it was a great trip to Bundy and back, even if bloody cold this morning

J

Hi and thanks for the tip.

If anyone else knows of something for sale, please let me know.

A Jab would be a little out of our budget at the moment but it is also nice to dream, one day......

But we do have plans for a bigger aircraft in the future, someday.

And if anyone has a spare seat out of Caboolture or Redcliffe and wants a very well behaved passenger, please email me [email protected]

Thanks.

Sean.......

Welcome

Hi Sean

how do you find the Tecnam after a C182? A little less room and a little less noise other than this?

Welcome, do come and visit in SA check out http://www.jamestownairshow.com it is usually on every three years the last was 2006, plenty of time for planning!

How many little country airshows have an F18 up the runway looking like you could put your hand out and grab it? the boys do an awesome job.

Same chaps doing the pyro's, at the airshow near you soon, as do them here!

Many aircraft to choose from! what's the budget? if you need someone to check out an aircraft in SA, don't hesitate to call, have a great network of boy's on the ball!

Cheers Guy

Guest Jokerman

Hi Guy,

Checked out the url u posted. Very nice web site and an amazing airshow for a small town like Jamestown. Is it every 3 years?

Especially liked the P-40N-1 in 75 Sqn codes, pity though they didn't paint the Kittyhawk correctly. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif Do u have any more info about it? Like the US serial number?

Thanks.

P 40

Hi Jokerman

Sorry no more info at present, may possibly be able to find out. What are the differences, with how you feel the aircraft should be painted. I would imagine the paint scheme to have been researched as they did spend 8 years on the rebuild project!

Cheers Guy