Women In Aerobatics

red750

Svetlana sure was one of the best. She retired a while back to start a family, but still seems to stay involved, making public appearances at shows & competitions now and then.

Always liked this one of her with the Hungarian aerobatic pilot, Peter Besenyei, as well.

Cheers, Willie.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
My mate Paul Andronicou has flown with Svetlana.

I know its an old post to drag up but i gotta comment on this...

I bet Paul was not interested in the the flying, speaking of Paul haven't seen him for months now, time to go say guday.. We were going to take his RV for a spin :)

Guest Darren Masters
I know its an old post to drag up but i gotta comment on this...I bet Paul was not interested in the the flying, speaking of Paul haven't seen him for months now, time to go say guday.. We were going to take his RV for a spin :)

Always fun flying in his RV. I have been slack with keeping in touch with everyone in general. Work does that sometimes. Shall email Paul and you today :)

Guest aviatrix27

Thanks for cheering me up SP. You sound like a friend of mine :D

Too upset over the loss of my pup to rise to your bait right now :)

SP your bloody alive mate.... Hows all the chemical sniffing :)

Jeez SP you wet the bed??? Nice early forum post mate :) arrrr the joys of early mornings for cropping

Joys of working in another country Robbo ;) Sniffing chemicals is going well, should be back in the country September.

Sorry to hear your bad news K. We have just lost a couple of our hairy friends in the last few weeks, it's hard. Just when life seems to be going well something comes along to stuff it up. Bit of a cliché but you have to try and remember the good times, it's happened there's nothing you can do. Take it easy.

• 2 months later...