Taking My Dad Flying

octave

Guest David C

Beautiful .. Loved the music choice too , so appropriate .. What a great time to cherish and remember . Your Dad looks a sprightly and very enthusiastic flyer .... Thanks heaps for sharing this special time together with us ..

Dave C

Beautiful .. Loved the music choice too , so appropriate .. What a great time to cherish and remember . Your Dad looks a sprightly and very enthusiastic flyer .... Thanks heaps for sharing this special time together with us ..Dave C

Thanks David,

yes there is something special about taking your father flying. I hope I am still that active at his age. ;)

Great vid mate, I got to take my dad on a trip to a little QLD town a couple years back, he lives in the USA so it was a real special thing they may not happen again ,I look forward to one of sons taking me "up" one day ,

Met

• Like 1

Guest Darren Masters

I took my old man up in the Jabiru a few years back. Killed his back! When I used to take him up in the Warrior it was fun. Must admit, it is a special feeling isn't it?

I enjoyed that. I loved your Dad's smile all the time. One of those things I had hoped I could have done but alas it wasn't meant to be but at least he saw my plane & me fly from the farm before he left us.......