Poor old Plod

Ben Longden

I was heading back from Echuca to Shepparton and as the cloud base was 2500, I found it smoother at 2000.. and I was right over the top of the main road into Shepp - so I decided to fly IFR -I Follow Roads.

Anyway, I could clearly see the traffic below me, and there was nothing heading the same way, just a white car coming towards me on the highway 2000 feet below that suddenly started its flashing blue and red lights.

I checked the speedo, as you do when you see red and blue lights... oops, 115 knots and then realised the poor old Plod probably thought his christmas had come early, with a whacking great 200+ Kmh speeder coming his way...

So I just kept on tootling towards Shepp... I dunno if Plod got his man. though....

Ben

probably find he was after an instant criminal when he went 3 kph over the limit... because apparently you die instantly if you speed now..

though it is fun following freeways and highways looking down at how the other half travel..

Guest David C

Can you just imagine what he would have said .

"Allo Allo .... What's goin' on 'ere then ?? ...In a bit of a hurry are we "006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• 1 month later...