Sharing the passion.

Looks like a fun afternoon. I've watched these things (sans moteur) taking off from cliffs etc and the canopy collapsing to one side occasionally. I think being a wimp, I will stick to 3 axis, lacking the skill (bravery) to tackle the task. Thanks for the Vid. Nev.

• 2 months later...
Looks like a fun afternoon. I've watched these things (sans moteur) taking off from cliffs etc and the canopy collapsing to one side occasionally. I think being a wimp, I will stick to 3 axis, lacking the skill (bravery) to tackle the task. Thanks for the Vid. Nev.

Hi Nev,

I'm with you, scares the S*%t out of me. Paragliders and Powered Paragliders can stall their wings, collapse then re-inflate (if they have got enough vertical space) otherwise :(.

The Aerochute's Manufacturer has installed ring stops on the control lines which limits their travel and you cannot stall the machine. Foot throttle controls climb and decend.

Regards

Mike

Ive been flying in some pretty wild turbulence this summer,and I gotta say I am pretty happy with the Aerochutes rectangular:rotary: canopy.Has not collapsed

on me once.