A few more

M61A1

BBC News: An ultra-light plane has crashed into a Ferris wheel in a village north of Sydney, trapping four people, Australian officials say.

Some people dream of being a pilot, others simply fail to see the attraction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police in Glasgow have confirmed they have arrested a man who climbed on the roof of a pub to paint 'HAPPY ST. ANDREWS DAY' in giant white letters.

Fortunately they managed to stop him after he only had time to finish the 'H'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a pub in Glasgow last night and it was utter chaos, smoke everywhere, people screaming, fighting, spilled beer and men trampling each other in a blind panic to be free. Then, to make matters worse, a f**king helicopter crashed through the roof.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has announced that is has been testing drones for deliveries.

However initial tests in Glasgow have met with mixed results.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking news unfolding on our TV screens right now from Glasgow.

Hundreds of Scots leaving a pub before last orders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where can I book one of those helicopter rides that drop you off at the pub?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went into a pub in Glasgow last night, and must admit, I thought they had gone overboard with the ceiling fan.

So the Scottish Government are asking the UK what help they will be giving victims of the Glasgow helicopter crash.

Personally, I'd give them none.

There's your independence for you.

BBC News: Bird may have caused Red Arrow crash.

I knew a woman would be involved somehow!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Emergency services trying to free people from the bar in Glasgow that a helicopter crashed into have said progress is "difficult."

I'm not surprised. Have you ever tried getting a Scot out of a pub after 10 pints?

• Like 2