Outback Coroner

hey guys.

Did anybody catch last nights episode of outback coroner on crime channel (foxtel)/.

It was about the 2008 prang in a 206 that claimed 3 people? It was a little hard to watch at times, but showed very well the process involved in a caronial inquest and the questions that get asked and of whom.

The runs are on the board in this event, they know it was a CFIT after poor decisions, it seemed to be purposeful entry into IMC. The most difficult bit to swallow was the fact he had his young son with him who was killed.

Some of the police and investigators on the show were familiar to me (unfortunately) but it was good to see the professionalism and the caring manner they dealt with the families and those onsite. I can tell you its that sort of thing that makes the difference.

If you have foxtel, be sure to catch a repeat of it this week. Very good production. (instructors, pay attention)

hey guys.Did anybody catch last nights episode of outback coroner on crime channel (foxtel)/.

It was about the 2008 prang in a 206 that claimed 3 people? It was a little hard to watch at times, but showed very well the process involved in a caronial inquest and the questions that get asked and of whom.

The runs are on the board in this event, they know it was a CFIT after poor decisions, it seemed to be purposeful entry into IMC. The most difficult bit to swallow was the fact he had his young son with him who was killed.

Some of the police and investigators on the show were familiar to me (unfortunately) but it was good to see the professionalism and the caring manner they dealt with the families and those onsite. I can tell you its that sort of thing that makes the difference.

If you have foxtel, be sure to catch a repeat of it this week. Very good production. (instructors, pay attention)

which channel on foxtel?