first contact

deeceej

Hi ,

just interested in anything hummelbird,.....one day hoping to create one, I have no recent flying experience,

last time was 12 years ago in an ultralight trike, so when I start construction and get serious about it I will take some lessons, .....when the kids go to school next year maybe.

I would absolutely love to see a hummelbird in the flesh if there are any around victoria.

I have to be content with my Triumph until then, Sprint 955.

Hope to get to know some of you out there,

Cheers,

David

Oh, yes, presently running small business making gates , welding etc and building the extension to house our 3 x 4y.o daughters who are outgrowing this house. used to be commonwealth public servant , took 54/11 retirement after 33 years building , maintaining and operating australia's first research linear accelerator in melbourne.

OK, all for now.

:welcome:deekeej.

I'm now semi-retired but had over 50 yrs running my own business with automatic gates ,from domestic jobs to aircraft hanger doors, motorising lead-filled doors on the Oncology unit at the Matre Hospital in the Hunter Valley, boom gates and security access systems, so now enjoy wearing socks, t-shirts, undies, and sneekers without them being full of holes from welding every day.

Something for you to look forward to mate:spot on:.

The only Triumph I ever owned was a Maroon coloured Triumph 500 Speed Twin (ex- London coppers bike) The bike is long gone, but I still have the chrome-plated Pyrene fire extinguisher from it.