Post Likes Changes

Admin

Several users have noted that they have pressed the wrong post like when using iPads/Mobile Phones etc. Also that the floating "Back To Top" button gets in the way of the likes.

I have added spacing between each of the Like icons so hopefully it is easier to press the one that you want.

Now in terms of the "Back To Top" button, this button is floating and only appears once you have gone down a page a certain distance. It is set to appear on ALL pages of the site not just the pages of posts and is even on pages where Likes are not used. I played around with position of the likes and the Back To Top button however I couldn't get anything that remained appealing and practical...remember it must be ok not just on PCs but also down to mobile phones etc.

If I moved the likes input over to the left of a post the button is still in the way on a mobile phone:

1.jpg.36d25e64d8af5cc84e642c917deb8546.jpg

There is 2 simple answers to this...as the Back To Top button is floating and the Likes are fixed, just move the screen a little to clear the Likes from the button, OR, I can move the floating Back To Top button to the top right of the screen, but then that may get in the way of something else...it all depends where you move your screen to.

But anyway, the extra spacing between the Likes icons should help

• Like 2
  • Informative 1