Wanted Goat Slaughterer to become Level 2

Guest pelorus32

Guest pelorus32

It appears that we no longer have problems with maintenance training for RA aircraft. If we simply train all pilots to slaughter goats then they should qualify for a level 2. Those from a rural background could probably get recognition of prior learning.

What do you think Techman?

Regards

Mike

Wednesday September 5, 05:41 AM Airline sacrifices goats to appease sky god

KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Officials at Nepal's state-run airline have sacrificed two goats to appease Akash Bhairab, the Hindu sky god, following technical problems with one of its Boeing 757 aircraft, the carrier said Tuesday. Nepal Airlines, which has two Boeing aircraft, has had to suspend some services in recent weeks due the problem.

The goats were sacrificed in front of the troublesome aircraft Sunday at Nepal's only international airport in Kathmandu in accordance with Hindu traditions, an official said.

"The snag in the plane has now been fixed and the aircraft has resumed its flights," said Raju K.C., a senior airline official, without explaining what the problem had been.

Local media last week blamed the company's woes on an electrical fault. The carrier runs international flights to five cities in Asia.

It is common in Nepal to sacrifice animals like goats and buffaloes to appease different Hindu deities.

Guest Andys@coffs

Mike

Im not up for a goat slaughter, but will smash the odd bug or a million against all leadinng edges in flight.... Maybe I'll claim to be a lev 1 due to the smaller size of the beasts.

Andy

As I am co-ordinator for QGoat Australia's fresh goat meat sales to butcher shops and share holder in AUSPAC foods for the sale of pre-cooked goat meat dinners, gives me full qualifactions as a level 2

Thou may sacrificeth thoust finest goat (no mangy specimans) to the L2 application holding shed on the mid north coast for appraisal. Thou must have 2 referee's who knoweth the goat intimately though for approval for a L2.

Signed

The L2 goat valuer general and collector.

(ps Bernie, contact me in a few weeks time. I might have a handful of goats to offload at a premium price)

;)

Bernie,With your background in the goat industry I am sure you are now qualified as a Lame, L3 and LSA inspector 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Cheers

Mick

And dare I say it with CASA as well..

Okay, I did not say that... I did not say that... stop shining that light in my eyes please... I may be cynical and thought it, but I never once said it...

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we all should board our RPT,s with at least 1 goat in case we need to offer it to the Gods. We all know, that enough two legged goats join the passengers, on some of the more popular flights here in Aus.

Cheers.

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Redair

Who do?

I'll do if voodoo.

You remind me of a man,

What man?

The man with the power,

What power?

The power of Voodoo,

Who do?

You do,

Do what?

Remind me of a man,

What man?..............

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Rediar.

?????

You remind me of a man,What man?

The man with the power,

What power?

The power of Voodoo,

Who do?

You do,

Do what?

Remind me of a man,

What man?..............

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Rediar.

Ke Kemosabi ?? I'm confused ... are you sure it was that man? :confused:;)