Flying Legend Au

Tucano

A quick update on the Tucano in Australia

Franco Rummolino one off the principles from Flying Legend attended Rylstone on the weekend of the FlyIn on the 8th to advise on the finer details of the Tucano construction and to finalize the final package pricing and marketing.

The supercharger upgrade is preforming very well with in excess of 100 hours of flight time allowing checking in all areas of operation with particular attention to cylinder and crank condition. This currently occurs every 10 hours on the factory aircraft and will be expanded when the dealers install the engines in their display aircraft. The factory plan is for the dealer aircraft to report their data on a 25 hour interval to allow the factory to create a comprehensive data base. The program is begin run in conjunction with the developer FlyGas Italy.

Introductory pricing is now available starting at $e2685 ex works for the tail group. Our web site has now been updated to reflect this new pricing.

See: http://www.flyinglegend.com.au/index.php/kit-cost

With cancellation of NatFly our marketing plan has been thrown into a spin, again. The goal will now be to bring aircraft to AusFly standing on its own wheels. To this end the factory will bring forward the dealer training on the correct method of wing installation with a technician to attend Rylstone in April - to be finalized in the new year.

The second Hurricane prototype will fly in the new year.

Gary Spencer Salt

Flying Legend Au

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

There are photos of mine are on the blog but its at a generally unexciting phase - more like a how it is done phase.

Try this http://piti.forumfree.it/?t=69012505 this is the current factory test mule. It will have the four blade prop on it that I am looking at in mid December. Hoping it go well with the supercharged motor.

There are photos of mine on the blog but its at a generally unexciting phase - more like a how it is done phase.

Thanks Gary although I think you undervalue the interest in a build blog.

Best of luck with it. 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Thanks - The factory is very happy that is the big positive feedback that I received from the factory. I am trying to be informative without lecturing but have to keep in mind that some builders may have not have as been as lucky as me to have known some really talented people who managed to get a little across to me.

The aim is to make it real and speak about where it goes off the rails and to assist others in avoiding that error at least.

• Like 1