New User Features being tested

Admin

There are a lot of new user features being tested on the site and they are all to do with enhancing the "user centric" elements of the site. Basically it is bringing Facebook and Twitter elements to your user profile or soon to be Your User Wall. As an example you can have a look at my profile page:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/members/admin.1/

There is:

1. A graphic header that you can add and change whenever you like

2. Enhanced features of posting comments with maps, smilies, Likes, tagging of other users etc etc etc

3. Users can add images in their comments when they post to a user's wall

4. When a user adds a comment to the Recreational Flying Wall they can select to have it also automatically post it to their Facebook or Twitter

Being added over the next few days will be:

1. Avatars and number of visitors to your wall - Added

2. Alerts telling you a user has visited your Wall - Added

3. Your own Recreational Flying web address like http://www.recreationalflying.com/admin

4. User's own Groups

When it is all added to the site and working well I will release it to ALL Recreational Flying users adding a new dimension to user's experience on Recreational Flying...Facebook and Twitter without the need of Facebook or Twitter and all on your very own favourite recreational aviation web site

The feature of having a list of those that have viewed your wall has been added. When someone views your wall, their avatar is shown in a box on your wall plus there is a number that shows the total visitors that have viewed your wall. Also, when another users does view your wall, you get an Alert that "X" has viewed you wall. These features will become live to everyone in a few days when I have tested them all first on my own Wall of the site. All parts of bringing a more "user centric" environment to Recreational Flying

2.jpg.4ab46270aa13cbb90b58b082ed2c36f1.jpg

1.jpg.bfe6b359e2a17be13c5795fe345a4041.jpg