What do you want to call your Profile Page

Admin

What do you want to call your profile page?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to call your profile page?

• My Profile - as it is now
    • My Wall - Facebook name
    • My Page - it is YOUR page
    • My Home - your site home page
    • Please post other realistic ones

Hi All, as you may have seen by now, the site is enhancing its user centric abilities in the form of having a Facebook/Twitter style of page for every site user. Every user currently has a "Profile Page" that shows the profile of a user, this is the page that is being enhanced. An example can be seen by looking at my own profile page by simply clicking my user name in the left box and then clicking "Profile Page". Wherever you see a user name you can always click it and follow the same to see their profile.

With mine you can see a header image, list of visitors to my profile, who I am following, who is following me, my profile page posts plus all my forum posts, my photos in the gallery, my videos, Aircraft, Resources, my latest activity etc etc etc.

This will be made available to every user in a few days and it will even include a direct link to your own aviation page using the Recreational Flying name like http://www.recreationalflying.com/, your own aviation web address like your own Facebook page. It will also have your own Groups that you can create for specific subjects making them public or private with invitee only etc. A real Aviation specific Facebook/Twitter that you can use as your own hub for your friends etc.

So, I need to know what you would like to call it? Do we leave it as simply User Profile or do we call it Your Wall, how about "My Page"?

I have created a Poll on some standard ones that I have thought up but you can also post in thread any other realistic ideas that you may have to help me to get this going for you...thanks