IVO 58 inch ground adjustable pitch prop for sale fit on b type gearbox

ju

Fred do you notice much improvement with the new prop.?

Just put the new prop on today and hand cranked her over today and really noticed the ease and lightness while cranking over .Couldnt go for a flight today its been pissing down all day.I have some details of the climb rate with the old ivo so I can compare the two when the weather clears up and get back 2u.Cheers.Hows the the mud slinging goin over at APPA?

Fred,the mud slinging continues,more than ever.SAD.Let us know how the new prop goes.Ive seen many bust there props ,might be worth keeping your ivo just in case?WA has its own ppc forum now which makes it easy to fly with others,the last fly in we had 17 aircraft (best so far) if your ever over this way let me know ,

Hope the the moderator over there can pull his finger out and do something,cant see it really.On a better note sounds like PPC flying is really gaining momentum on the other side of

the world there.Would love to come over.sounds like a terrific crowd.

I had an Ivo prop on a Quicksilver GT400. It was great, in fact it still is because a good mate has recently bought the GT (after if left me it went to Latrobe Valley for a couple of years, got a new 447, same prop, then sold to a bloke in Orange then sold onto another bloke back in Victoria, Leongatha and my mate bought it from his estate. It's now at Shady Creek, a place it knows very well since I used to visit very often for morning coffee :)).

They are a good durable prop,just got to put some thin supa glue around the edges of the steel tape to stop it from peeling,which is what the manufacturer at IVO recommended.Need a

prop to get me up there quicker with heavier passengers which is why I upgraded to a Bolly 59 inch fixed pitch.