AVMED - Do you have a problem with an assessment?

soilmaster

AVMED - Do you have a problem with an assessment?

Quite a few people have been complaining in a number of forums that they have had serious problems with casa AVMED assesments.

These problems include failure to answer letters, e-mails, phone calls or FAXES.

There have been numerous long delays for completed DAME medicals and we are looking to find out what the range of problems really is and how they can [if not already rectified], be rectified.

I am a private pilot who has been through the mill as well, due to a mistake by a DAME, which resulted in my Class 1 being suspended. I was horrified when this occurred and would not wish the same treatment for anyone else.

If you fall into this group, please click through to this page and assist us in compiling a proper list and range of issues faced.

We all have heard of the CVD problems and the current case before the AAT, which is attempting to overturn a long determined principle [with no accidents in Australia (or world-wide) of CVD related accidents. casa say that the US accident had CVD symptoms, but the real cause was on-ground interference with the PAPI visual indications due to the local terrain.

Please assist us as this will form part of a private review of AVMED and it's impact on aviation jobs in Australia.

Contact for AVMED

AVMED - Do you have a problem with an assessment?Quite a few people have been complaining in a number of forums that they have had serious problems with casa AVMED assesments.

These problems include failure to answer letters, e-mails, phone calls or FAXES.

There have been numerous long delays for completed DAME medicals and we are looking to find out what the range of problems really is and how they can [if not already rectified], be rectified.

I am a private pilot who has been through the mill as well, due to a mistake by a DAME, which resulted in my Class 1 being suspended. I was horrified when this occurred and would not wish the same treatment for anyone else.

If you fall into this group, please click through to this page and assist us in compiling a proper list and range of issues faced.

We all have heard of the CVD problems and the current case before the AAT, which is attempting to overturn a long determined principle [with no accidents in Australia (or world-wide) of CVD related accidents. casa say that the US accident had CVD symptoms, but the real cause was on-ground interference with the PAPI visual indications due to the local terrain.

Please assist us as this will form part of a private review of AVMED and it's impact on aviation jobs in Australia.

Contact for AVMED

• Agree 1