Mackay tomorrow

mackay aero club holds a SAR drop and landing comp tomorrow at Palmyra if you are interested. I'm not sure if i'll be making it this month, but i'm sure you would be welcome.

Long shot I know but I'm in town for work and have tomorrow morning off. If anyone in or around Mackay wants a copilot for their Sunday morning flight, let me know! I'll return the favour next time you're in Adelaide!

Hi I'm not flying tomorrow, going fishing at 5am. Back late afternoon. If around then ; i'm building a nynja and your welcome to call over. If your around then send contact detail and i'll call tomorrow.

Cheers

Mike

mackay aero club holds a SAR drop and landing comp tomorrow at Palmyra if you are interested. I'm not sure if i'll be making it this month, but i'm sure you would be welcome.

Thanks mate. Not doing anything tomorrow morning so may take a drive out there

Hi I'm not flying tomorrow, going fishing at 5am. Back late afternoon. If around then ; i'm building a nynja and your welcome to call over. If your around then send contact detail and i'll call tomorrow.Cheers

Mike

Bugger I fly out at 3. I would have loved to come and see your build!

• Agree 1

No worries. If your going to Palmyra it would also be worth going an extra 15 minute drive to an air field on the Marian to Eton connection road. To get there drive to Marian and turn left at the connection road to Eton. about 3 1/2 kms on your left you will see a goup of four houses and two sheds and possibly the wind sock. Turn in there and some one may be about.

Cheers

Mike

Hey Nick did you make it down to Palmyra today? I was out there for a couple of hours but I didnt spot you

Hey mate. No in the end it all got a bit hard. My flight wasn't till 3 but the rental car had to be back by 11 and they wanted to charge me a whole day to take it back 2 hours late. I told my wife that I would take her next time and check out the whitsundays so we'll probably be back in September with a bit more spare time and organisation!