Skyfox ca21

Wscott

hello, I am new to the forum but have just purchased a Skyfox ca21 which needs a little work. The existing wheels are too low a profile according to my CFI, but I am having trouble sourcing anything suitable. Does anyone have any suggestions on the right tyre size and where to find them? I would also love to find an operations manual if possible.

cheers Warren

hello, I am new to the forum but have just purchased a Skyfox ca21 which needs a little work. The existing wheels are too low a profile according to my CFI, but I am having trouble sourcing anything suitable. Does anyone have any suggestions on the right tyre size and where to find them? I would also love to find an operations manual if possible.cheers Warren

Give Rob or his people at 'Coastal Aviation' a call they sell parts so should be able to help with tyres and tubes. (They have a link on these forums.)

Re operations manual I can send a copy of flight manual for CA21 it has the areo power and 912 8ohp detail in it. Needs to be email address as too big to place here. May be best to send your contact detail in a prvate message.

Cheers

Mike

Give Rob or his people at 'Coastal Aviation' a call they sell parts so should be able to help with tyres and tubes. (They have a link on these forums.)Re operations manual I can send a copy of flight manual for CA21 it has the areo power and 912 8ohp detail in it. Needs to be email address as too big to place here. May be best to send your contact detail in a prvate message.

Cheers

Mike