Another Nooby...

redhot

Hi All,

My name is Wayne and have recently started my training with Sunshine Coast Aero club at Maroochydore, something I have wanted to do for a long time. You know, Marriage, mortgage, Kids, career etc got in the way.

Well, Now it's MY turn. Really enjoying the experiance and have already had some answers researching this forum. I hope to contribute as I progress and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you.

Cheers

• Like 2

Join the throng. I am reminded of something from the old movie "Zorba the Greek". When the lead character was asked if he was married he replied, "yes wife, kids, the full catastrophe..".

If you hang around flying clubs long enough, you realise that history is almost a prerequisite!

Hi All,My name is Wayne and have recently started my training with Sunshine Coast Aero club at Maroochydore, something I have wanted to do for a long time. You know, Marriage, mortgage, Kids, career etc got in the way.

Well, Now it's MY turn. Really enjoying the experiance and have already had some answers researching this forum. I hope to contribute as I progress and look forward to hopefully meeting some of you.

Cheers

Great work on getting started! What aircraft are you flying?

Join the throng. I am reminded of something from the old movie "Zorba the Greek". When the lead character was asked if he was married he replied, "yes wife, kids, the full catastrophe..". If you hang around flying clubs long enough, you realise that history is almost a prerequisite!

Speak for yourself!