Help wanted, stuck on ground

pylon500

Hi folks, pylon500 here, I am currently at Moree, and looking for anyone local that could give me a hand to get on my way.

Basically need someone that can give me a lift to and from the airport to fill the plane.

Hiring a car or even taxis would break the budget of this trip, plus we can chat (yes I will listen to others for at least a few minutes :)

It is now 5:00 Tuesday evening, if you can help, call or text O425-323-3O6, thanks..

Pylon if i was there or new anyone in town I would help out...Robbo prob a valid point, but i do like to think we help fellow pilots out. i have given about 12 lifts from YPMQ to town in the last 12 months... I have also helped two fuel up because they wanted to run mogas....Karma is a good thing in aviation

When i see visiting pilots pull in I always offer assitance , and always hope the same elsewhere..

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

I don't mean anything bad by that comment I was just saying good flight planning "helps" reduce things like this. I always carry about $200 cash and a credit card for things like this in case a taxi or motel room is needed.

Murphy does throw a lot of things at you and these things happen, if I was up there I would have been out there to pick you up already.

• Like 1

Yay, problems solved.

It's good to see (most) of us forumites stick together.

Aircraft now fuelled, and I have a lift back out in the morning.

Sure I could have run around in a taxi (if he would carry the fuel?) then just bill the ferry customer, but now I've met more of our members and saved my customer that $200.

• Like 2