Go Flying Australia Podcast episode 25 released - Aussie Bush pilot in the High Sierra

recflyer

[MEDIA=audio]http://traffic.libsyn.com/goflying/Go_Flying_Australia_Podcast_025.mp3[/MEDIA]

What do you guys think of the High Sierra Fly inn?

Summary: Interview with an Australian Bush pilot Tim Howes who has recently travelled to Nevada to attend the High Sierra Fly-inn. This is a fly-inn where bush pilots get together to conquer back country strips which reach as high as 9,000 feet above MSL. The aircraft used to get into these strips are nothing short of remarkable as they are often highly modified with huge bush wheels, improved landing gear, STOL kits and upgraded engines.

Click here for the show notes

Click here to Subscribe via iTunes

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

That's it, I'm going. Thanks for another great podcast Adam. I've loved every one so far. I know much of what you are doing goes without thanks, so THANK YOU!!! We are listening...

Michael.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 months later...
That's it, I'm going. Thanks for another great podcast Adam. I've loved every one so far. I know much of what you are doing goes without thanks, so THANK YOU!!! We are listening...Michael.

Thanks Michael, much appreciate that someone is listening. I do get around 1000-1500 downloads an episode but only get to hear from a very small fraction of people who listen. cheers.