Hello all from West Of Scotland

Bri663

Hello There,

Brian from the wet and windy West of Scotland, ( well not all the time just seems like that).

I have just taken ownership last year of a Jabiru UL 450 and I am enjoying it very much when work and weather allow. Hopefully image attaches.

Blue Skies

Brian

FB_IMG_1442487281062.jpg.5aa625cc0e0553bd5a89d4df752d5ebd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Hi Brian, welcome to this forum 'down under'.

You have purchased an excellent aircraft which as you know was developed in Australia, however, you will need to teach it the Scottish language or it may have a tendency to always want to fly upsidedown. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Please excuse my warped Guernsey sense of humour.

Alan.

Hi Brian, welcome to this forum 'down under'.You have purchased an excellent aircraft which as you know was developed in Australia, however, you will need to teach it the Scottish language or it may have a tendency to always want to fly upsidedown. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Please excuse my warped Guernsey sense of humour.

Alan.

Trust me Alan it is learning the Scottish Glaswegian language, especially in the crosswinds we so often have at our field....!

• Haha 1

Thanks for the welcome, I'm due back home in a week or so and aircraft annual permit should be done. Hope to get some good flying once paperwork completed all being well back end of April. I'll get some photos out then.

Awrrabest!

Hello Brian,

You have chosen well, the Jab is a good, solid, reliable, and not unattractive aircraft. I am a bit biased, as I own a J230.

I fly it in northern Victoria where it is a bit flatter and drier than Strathaven.

I was in Strathaven, last year on may way to Nielston, to do some research on my wife's family.

Looks like we may be back again in July for another look.

You live in a pretty part of the world, from the air I imagine it would be special.

Earl