Hi folks

MikePousson

i just wanted to say hello. I happened to click on a link while googling Corby Starlet (of which an almost complete project came into my possession) and found this very interesting group. I'm an American, living in Canada for the past 16 years. I'm about 8 miles from the Zenair factory and a 2 hour drive to Aircraft Spruce. I'll look around and will probably pick the Corby guys brains after a bit.

Thanks for having me. I appreciate it

Mike Pousson. I am Cajun French heritage and it's pronounced Pooh-Sawn. Easy enough

i just wanted to say hello. I happened to click on a link while googling Corby Starlet (of which an almost complete project came into my possession) and found this very interesting group. I'm an American, living in Canada for the past 16 years. I'm about 8 miles from the Zenair factory and a 2 hour drive to Aircraft Spruce. I'll look around and will probably pick the Corby guys brains after a bit.Thanks for having me. I appreciate it

Mike Pousson. I am Cajun French heritage and it's pronounced Pooh-Sawn. Easy enough

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard! Do you currently fly, or is the Corby your first venture?

Cheers,

Neil

I did fly, but too been away for a while, so, I'll get re-certified. I've built a Heath Parasol wood and fabric and helped my buddy build his RV6 back in the late 90s. I was on the stupid end of the bucking bar. Over 12000 bucked rivets. I've been looking for something for a while now, and had just ordered a set of Thatcher CX5 plans from Florida. So, I'll play with this and see how it goes. All the woodwork is done and is ready for fiberglass fairings and then fabric. I'm still debating engine. The old fella (yes, several years older than me) I got it from has a brand new, 0 hr AeroVee engine. It's not going anywhere so, I'll look at what's out there.

Thanks for the hospitality.

Thanks. The new Jabs are out of my budget and any for sale on the street have usually been replaced with a CAMit for reasons that makes me worry. The Jab dealer in Tennessee has a rebuilt one on Barnstormers now for $8000, which is closer to my engine budget. When ready for engine, I'll get serious.