What Up Australia - New Off Topic Site

Admin

We have a new site for you to use for all your Off Topic discussions. It's dedicated to anything you want to discuss that is not aviation related...everything about anything.

The site is called Whats Up Australia and is located at www.whatsupaustralia.com.au and you can access it from the Sister Site Links box at the top of the right column on Recreational Flying. Every registered site user here at Recreational Flying is automatically a registered user on Whats Up Australia.

There is still a lot of work to do on the new site with making it more stand alone from Recreational Flying but with your help I hope to make it a site where you are free to discuss anything you like, including those taboo subjects of Politics, Religion, Sex etc.

What I need in the initial stages is to hear what categories and forums you would like to have on the site so I can add forums for such things as different interests, hobbies, discussion subjects etc. so please let me know...thanks

I have had to remove the separate site Whats Up Australia .com.au for Off Topic discussions due to the amount of work and coding needed to make it an integrated yet separate entity to Recreational Flying. I simply do not currently have enough time to do it properly with full time work and also keeping Recreational Flying going properly. Sorry about the inconvenience however I have moved the Off Topic forum back to Recreational Flying as it was before.