The Flying Show - TV

red750

For those who may not have seen The Flying Show on Community TV (Channel 44 in Victoria), a number of episodes are now available on Youtube. The show, produced in Australia, covers everything from model aircraft to RAAus, GA, warbirds, etc.

Here is a link to the Youtube channel: The Flying Show

Today's show, the final episode in season two, featured The UFO seen at this year's Tyabb Air Show.

10-8675.jpg.67e806b12672ee3dbb9a328cd3a6ec62.jpg

and the Quad PPC

1735541996_TheQuadPPC.jpg.ebb1e51c432cfdef8aadca53231de6cb.jpg

Created playlists of the highlights of seasons 1 and 2 containing a total of 23 video clips can be accessed on the above Youtube link.

There is a Flying Show Expo at Melbourne Showgrounds on Oct 22 & 23. Further details here:

The Flying Show

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

• 3 months later...

Just a quick question re the "Flying Show Expo" coming up next month in Melbourne.

Is this the first one they've held, anyone know much about it?

Thinking of going up for a look around.

If you haven't managed to catch The Flying Show (Channel 31, 44 Digital), there are at least 15 episodes viewable online at The Flying ShowThe show airs on C31 at 6.30 pm, Wednesday.

Thanks, yes been having a look through those online.

I work Arvo Shift so I rely on the wife to record things of interest for me, she's pretty good at catching most things but wouldn't have known about these.

I was just wondering if anyone knew much about the expo next month really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to the Expo at the Melbourne Show Ground this weekend? The UFO in post 1 above will be there. I'll be there at some stage during tomorrow (Saturday). If you spot me, say g'day. I'll have my camera with me. My selfie is post 64 on the thread here; http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/selfies.135019/page-4.

• 3 months later...

Just checked out the latest episode of the show om the web. Carlos, the host, took a lesson in the Topaz LSA, a sleek Polish aircraft powered by a Rotax 912, with a glide ratio of 17:1. Aus distributor is Air Sport Flying School at Riddells Creek, Vic. TOPAZ light sport aircraft | AirSports

topaz.JPG.d42063c36d1621b243d55ac2f0592f97.JPG

141038610_topazpanel.JPG.20f9e3b5e7bbb28057d3ecd15649a6db.JPG

279989721_topaz3view.JPG.2ae35c409fa5378f1a0afac3541953fa.JPG

• 11 months later...

For those who may not have seen it, The Flying Show went along to a practice day for the Lilydale Air Show which was held on the 26th Nov last year, and took their cameras along on the formation team's practice flight. Worth a watch. I missed the airshow, as I was at Box Hill Hospital waiting to have a chest x-ray for suspected bronchitis.

Here is a link to the video: