Bungee Cord

Thank you skeptic36.

I actually bought some standard grade stuff and it simply does not have the same strength as what is already on the aircraft.

I am not even sure if I can get aircraft grade as I can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere, but the stuff I purchased online will simply not do.

Mine is still quite serviceable but it is out of date so I need to look for a replacement.

Thank you skeptic36. I actually bought some standard grade stuff and it simply does not have the same strength as what is already on the aircraft.

I am not even sure if I can get aircraft grade as I can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere, but the stuff I purchased online will simply not do.

Mine is still quite serviceable but it is out of date so I need to look for a replacement.

ASAP at Learjet drive on the road to your air field. And it'll be top quality aircraft grade.

• Helpful 1

I meant to also say if you need suitable 10mm ferrules the attached is the ones I ued on my skyfox undercarriage bungees.

If the skyfox data doc is attahed ignore it as I don't seem to be able to delete it.

Cheers

Mike

Skyfox data.doc

10mm ferrule.doc

Skyfox data.doc

10mm ferrule.doc

Skyfox data.doc

10mm ferrule.doc