Are there any Group C or F RAAus pilots out there?

kasper

Before reading this - please note I am not trying to be difficult with RAAus but the Ops Manual leaves me stuck due to oversight on drafting ... I ask for group C or F pilots because the Ops manual in 2.01 is completely silent on WHEN our certificates can be exercised once issued...

Background

1. you get a pilots certificate and it has an aircraft grouping attached - it is not a yearly certificate it is indefinite

2. you can exercise the privileges of the pilot certificate for the Gorup and Endorsements subject to listed requiredments (Ops 2.07)

Problem

Ops 2.07 has requirements from Groups A & B (2.07(10)-(24)) and Group D (2.07 (26)-(40)) but nothing at all on Groups C or F

Outcome/problem/scratching head

Without anything in 2.07 on two of the allowed Groups Pilot Certificate holders in those groups are NOT required to maintain medicals, not required to maintain membership of RAAus, not required to do biannual flights as those requirements for Groups A,B and D are all set out only in 2.07 (1)-(40)

Now before I take a stiff drink and call the Ops Manager again to see when RAAus will be fixing this I am asking are there any other Group C or F pilots out there who want to let me know how they are getting on in this area?

And before people blast me

- I am not trying to be devious or difficult

- I have not tried to create a situation to prove a point

I have held my Group C for 20 years and its only under the current OPs Manual that I am running into complete wilderness on one of my groupings