Newbie.

Motobellini1098

I am heading into my second week of flying lessons, piloting my own aircraft has been a long time ambition and now I am on my way to realising that ambition. Aircraft have always interested me, I even served an engineering apprenticeship with British aerospace to find out more about aviation. but it has been a long time coming. As I am a newbie to this site and to flying, and I am also human. There are so many things to take in, and and at the moment I am suffering information overload, I apologise now for any dumb questions I may seek answers to. The knowledge and experience contained within the confines of this site is fantastic and I feel honoured to be able to draw from it. Many thanks.

Hi Moto and welcome. You chose a great time to get into flying (but then any time is a good time!)

Don't worry about the info overload: it's inevitable at first, there's a lot going on and you'd be very unusual indeed if you could take it all in.

Also don't worry about questions: there is no such thing as a dumb question in this thing, except perhaps the one you didn't ask. This is how we're all learning here, and a wonderful resource it is!

Tell us what you are flying. Are you at Bridge Pa?

I am heading into my second week of flying lessons, piloting my own aircraft has been a long time ambition and now I am on my way to realising that ambition. Aircraft have always interested me, I even served an engineering apprenticeship with British aerospace to find out more about aviation. but it has been a long time coming. As I am a newbie to this site and to flying, and I am also human. There are so many things to take in, and and at the moment I am suffering information overload, I apologise now for any dumb questions I may seek answers to. The knowledge and experience contained within the confines of this site is fantastic and I feel honoured to be able to draw from it. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I apologise now for any dumb questions I may seek answers to.

G`Day Moto and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif! If you don`t know the answer, how do you know the question is dumb and if you know the answer you won`t be asking the question, so ask away! I doubt anyone here will be seeking your apology!

Frank