Verärgertes deutsches Feuer Kartoffelknödel am vorbeifahrenden Flugzeug. . .

Phil Perry

Rough Translation. . . Annoyed German man fires Potato Dumplings at passing aircraft. . .

There was a gentleman in Germany, unappreciative of the jets coming and going over his back garden. So he had built a large crossbow like device in his back garden. And was firing..... potato dumplings.

Anti-Aircraft Dumpling Cannon

Oi! I posted that couple of days ago.

And apart from being wrong decade (I said 70s) wrong country (it was Bavaria) and wrong aircraft (I said F4) I was crack on!

Although in the one pic I dimly remember, they had managed to capture the dumpling midflight as the aircraft passed over.

That, or it was Photopaint...

Oi! I posted that couple of days ago.And apart from being wrong decade (I said 70s) wrong country (it was Bavaria) and wrong aircraft (I said F4) I was crack on!

Although in the one pic I dimly remember, they had managed to capture the dumpling midflight as the aircraft passed over.

That, or it was Photopaint...

Bugger me,. . .Sorry Bob. . . I must have seen it here, although I thought it was on another site, which is why I just copied it, including the German title,. . .weird place the interwebby innit ? mind you, I am regularly scolded for plagiarising jokes from here,. .. and then, a couple of years down the line, all mine get recycled !

No offence intended anyway. . .

Phil the copy manager. . .