Refilling Oxygen Tank in Adelaide

hjubm2

Does anyone have any experience getting an oxygen tank refilled in SA? I can't find anywhere that will fill a tank at the moment, it looks like most places will only do swap bottles so if anyone can help me with any leads, preferably on the northern side of Adelaide or better yet close to the Barossa, then that would be a big help.

Thanks all

For breathing. Have heard it's the same oxygen these days though.

Try a scuba shop. They use pure oxygen for the enriched gas diving and rebreathers that are getting more common these days. Some will fill cylinders for use in gliders.

Try a scuba shop. They use pure oxygen for the enriched gas diving and rebreathers that are getting more common these days. Some will fill cylinders for use in gliders.

Cheers for the hint, I'll check it out. Hopefully I'll have more luck with them.

Check out Adelaide Soaring Club. They take oxygen with them when doing gliding at altitude.

Cheers for the tip, I completely forgot about them even though I fly in there all the time for fuel. Emailed them and they directed me to someone at Waikerie so it's looking positive.

Cheers

How long does a 02 bottle last: does it go off!, use by date or anything.spacesailor

The oxygen doesn't go off but the bottles have a lifespan and need regular testing, the frequency of which depends on if they are metal or composite