Hi from Darwin

carrod01

Greetings all,

A new member based at YMKT in Darwin, working towards gaining my cross-country and pax in the new year. Loving the experience especially as my wife is doing the same. Plenty of debriefs through our training.

Both looking forward to wider horizons after the navs are negotiated.

Cheers, Des

• Like 3

Hey Des,How have you been, hope you and the wife had a great Christmas.

Kev.

Thanks Kev.....had a great one......and a chilled day today, hence the post. Enjoyed looking at your adventures.

Hope you had a relaxing Xmas with family and friends as well.

Cheers, Des

G,day Des, planing a northern holliday latter this year + plane and don,t know any pilot's up their as yet, be nice to meet up with like minded people and get some local knowledge, tips and briefs when i get their, meanwhile welcome

G,day Des, planing a northern holliday latter this year + plane and don,t know any pilot's up their as yet, be nice to meet up with like minded people and get some local knowledge, tips and briefs when i get their, meanwhile welcome

Thanks Mick. Friendly lot up here so you should not have any difficulties tapping in for local knowledge. Cheers, Des

Hi and welcome Des, I completed my XC and PAX endorsements in 2016.The PAX endo is a piece of cake, the XC was a little more significant, but it is so worth it, and fun.

Tony

Hi Tony. Thanks for the encouragement. Wife learnt in an Eaglet, me in a Jabiru......lots of friendly debate there!

Cheers, Des

Hi Tony. Thanks for the encouragement. Wife learnt in an Eaglet, me in a Jabiru......lots of friendly debate there!Cheers, Des

I'd be very interested to hear what you say about the Jabiru's, I've hear mixed things about them. I trained in Tecnams in the early days of my flight training, so I'd be interested how they compare.