Replacement for Ipaq

In my Libelle, I have a Borgelt B500 which has performed flawlessly for more than eleven years. It is driving an Ipaq display using Winpilot.

When it is all working well, the display tells you things like the wind and where the center of the thermal is in relation to your circle and what glide angle you have to get home.

Well the Borgelt turns out as longer-lived than the Ipaq, so I need to replace the Ipaq with something which will take the same software and connect to the Borgelt vario.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

In my Libelle, I have a Borgelt B500 which has performed flawlessly for more than eleven years. It is driving an Ipaq display using Winpilot.When it is all working well, the display tells you things like the wind and where the center of the thermal is in relation to your circle and what glide angle you have to get home.

Well the Borgelt turns out as longer-lived than the Ipaq, so I need to replace the Ipaq with something which will take the same software and connect to the Borgelt vario.

Any ideas?

See what xcsoar will operate on. I used a Mio 160

In my Libelle, I have a Borgelt B500 which has performed flawlessly for more than eleven years. It is driving an Ipaq display using Winpilot.When it is all working well, the display tells you things like the wind and where the center of the thermal is in relation to your circle and what glide angle you have to get home.

Any ideas?

Hi Bruce, If it helps, I have a pristine IPAQ which I would sell you . . . Andrew 0419 500 244