Aviasport Taco

Hi Scott,

Yes I know they sell them but I was hoping someone might have one second hand, maybe updated to a glass panel but yes I guess Bert Flood would be my other option...

David

What has happened to the old one?

The VDO one in my Sportstar had the LCD screen for the hour meter fail. I took it out & had the LCD screen replaced. The time was still counting accurately even though the screen would only display intermittently.

What has happened to the old one?The VDO one in my Sportstar had the LCD screen for the hour meter fail. I took it out & had the LCD screen replaced. The time was still counting accurately even though the screen would only display intermittently.

Mick,

Mine has the small 2in taco in the panel on the right side and I would like to put the bigger one into the main area in panel..the small one is hard to see as the increments are very small...

David

Mick,Mine has the small 2in taco in the panel on the right side and I would like to put the bigger one into the main area in panel..the small one is hard to see as the increments are very small...

David

David is your Sportstar registered LSA? If so you will need approval from Evektor to make the change. As I mentioned my Sporty has the 3 1/8 VDO tacho fitted from the factory so that might be their preffered tacho.

I know what you mean about the small one, my firt Sporty had that.

Cheers!