Hi all

Hi all,

70 year old former licence holder who hasn't flown for over 20 years but still holds the dream of getting back into the air. I found this site by accident but am now an avid follower and am learning more day by day

PeterB

• Like 1

Hi and Welcome Peter 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif Are you going to pursue that dream again?Tony

Thanks for the welcome Tony. Yes I do home to get back into it but alas I think my days of actually owning an aircraft are past - Pete

Welcome Peter, Are you going to be flying again, I,m back into it myself at 58 after a 28 year break. Cheers

Thank you for the welcome. Yes I do hope to get back into it - have always missed the thrill of flying myself- Pete

Thanks for the welcome Tony. Yes I do home to get back into it but alas I think my days of actually owning an aircraft are past - Pete

You may be interested to know that the average age of a RAAus pilot is about 70yo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,I have decided to take the challenge and TRY to learn to fly I am 64years old and I have 2hours so far and I am enjoying it , I think,so many nerves but I hope to get over them ,I am learning at south Grafton with Andy Ski he is a great teacher seems to have a lot of patients . I read this forum all over just love filling my head with information from you guys. I will post my progress,if any.does any one know much about the bathawk aircraft from South Africa. Cheers Kevin

• Like 2