Just saying Hi .

blown364

I am new to Recreational Flying and just wanted to say hi to all and thank you for allowing me to join.

I am from Mission Beach and have always wanted to see what it would be like flying in an ultra light aircraft .

I was hoping to get in touch with Frank / FARRI in Deeral to see if it is possible to drop in sometime to have a chat .

Regards Mario

• Like 2

I am new to Recreational Flying and just wanted to say hi to all and thank you for allowing me to join.I am from Mission Beach and have always wanted to see what it would be like flying in an ultra light aircraft .

I was hoping to get in touch with Frank / FARRI in Deeral to see if it is possible to drop in sometime to have a chat .

Regards Mario

Hey Mate,

I live in El Arish and met up with Franco in Deeral ... Top guy and great pilot. He no longer instructs though. Was a CFI until the recent past. He will be more than happy to take you up for a fly. It's his passion. Send him a message as he is quite an active person on the net :)

• Like 1

Hey Mate,I live in El Arish and met up with Franco in Deeral ... Top guy and great pilot. He no longer instructs though. Was a CFI until the recent past. He will be more than happy to take you up for a fly. It's his passion. Send him a message as he is quite an active person on the net :)

Hi and thanks for your message , I have done so and will wait for his reply.

Hi and thanks for your message , I have done so and will wait for his reply.

Hi Mario, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif...Have sent you my reply....I`ll be happy to meet you and take you flying, if possible.....Cheers.

Hi Mario, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif...Have sent you my reply....I`ll be happy to meet you and take you flying, if possible.....Cheers.

I can come up anytime your happy to have me there a free . Doesn't matter if we can't go from a fly the first time.

Have a chat and i need to give you something for your service so just name it . Mario