December 2007

Admin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bendorn

Hey Terry, I know of the Scotts but never met any of them. The only thing at Dattuck would be his farm...... nothin else there. Pretty harsh country yet they manage to grow crops each year!!

Winner Australian Flying Photo Comp - DECEMBER 07 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

I join with other forum members in dedicating this month's comp to George (browng) who we tragically lost in December and who had given us much joy with his banter and wonderful photos such as his latest superb shot of the J3 Cub and its Cub.

The prize for this month however, goes unreservedly to Mick, for his posting on 12/12 of the air-to-air shot of the Skylark over the Great Sandy Straits. Well done Mick. Once again, not a glamorous day for photography, so the sky isn't helping you out, but you've framed the aircraft very well.

If you'd like to send me your full name and postal address I'll organise your complimentary copies of Australian Flying. Email me at: [email protected]