Two Radios in a Jab

Curly1

Hello all you experts out there. I have a microair VHF transceiver in my Jab160 and intend to add another transceiver (Trig TY91). The Trig will have its own antenna but I'd like advice on the best way to hook them up. Can you listen to 4 channels at once or only 2? What sort of switching arrangement is required/recommended? By the way my intercom is a separate unit, although the Trig is capable of doing the intercom too.

Hello all you experts out there. I have a microair VHF transceiver in my Jab160 and intend to add another transceiver (Trig TY91). The Trig will have its own antenna but I'd like advice on the best way to hook them up. Can you listen to 4 channels at once or only 2? What sort of switching arrangement is required/recommended? By the way my intercom is a separate unit, although the Trig is capable of doing the intercom too.

Curly, Cant be any Ex Spurts on here,

My guess is you need an audio panel like PMA5000EX , but I don't really know, wireless stuff is all black magic to me.

Andrew

G'day Curly1,

Many Jabiru's with dual Microair VHF coms' utilise a simple panel mounted 2 or 3 position rotary switch to select Com 1 or Com 2.. Switching PTT, Mic, Tx interlock and remotes.. Maybe see Microair for some guidance and check with Trig as well.. Microair - M760 Transceiver Wiring Harness | Products

• Agree 1