Hi there. My Time to Soar.

Greggo62

It's now my time to soar. Looking for a fun, economical no nonsense way to indulge my passion. I've assisted several friends and acquaintances over the years to build their dream. Its my turn now.

I would be very interested to make contact with anyone around the Toowoomba region with regard to the Zenith 701/750 or the Savannah XL/S aircraft. I'm keen to build.

I look forward to bending your ear.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi Greg and welcome!

My plane is hangered next to a Zenith CH750, Well I think it's a 750. I'm at Coominya, not a great distance from Toowoomba. Maybe you could contact the airfield owner, John at Coominya Flight Training and see if you can get in touch with the owner. We rent the hanger space from him.

Hi Greg and welcome!My plane is hangered next to a Zenith CH750, Well I think it's a 750. I'm at Coominya, not a great distance from Toowoomba. Maybe you could contact the airfield owner, John at Coominya Flight Training and see if you can get in touch with the owner. We rent the hanger space from him.

Unless there is a new one since I was hangared there it is a 701 with a Suzuki car engine conversion.

Unless there is a new one since I was hangared there it is a 701 with a Suzuki car engine conversion.

I'll take more notice when I next go for a fly. Was hoping to go tomorrow but the weather doesn't appear to be that agreeable for VFR flight over the next few days.

I'll take more notice when I next go for a fly. Was hoping to go tomorrow but the weather doesn't appear to be that agreeable for VFR flight over the next few days.

Yes, I have been away for a couple of weeks and was regretting not flying but from what I can see I wouldn't have been able to fly if I was there anyway!