Drifter Factory/Shop in Toowoomba-Dalby?

Riley

Can anybody advise if the Drifter facility in QLD supplies parts (I'm aware that they aren't currently manufacturing). If so I'd appreciate contact details. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
hey Riley, what are you looking for? Kupunn can be a little difficult to get in contact with, but there's a lot of guys who can help out, depending on what you need...BP

Thanks for the input BoleroP. Am attempting to identify/locate missing/replacement parts with ball-park pricing on items that I can see will be needed if I can persuade a Club member to take on restoration of a Maxair Drifter that was donated to the SLAC(WA) a couple of weeks back as I hate to see it get parted out. It's premature to twist anyone's arm until I can give them an indication of what they would be facing as regards outlay of dosh. Once I get a sensible (??) reply fm RAA as to it's history and status, then I can get serious about ensuring this old rag & tube doesn't end up at the tip. Either the anticipated new owner (or myself if no other fool exists) will pick up this thread in good time. Thanks again. cheers