CPL textbooks, maps, AIP etc

Hi everyone

I have completed conversion of overseas licence CPL and have the following books that I am happy to give away to a good home at no cost...

I have most VTC charts, Aus PCA charts, ERSA, full AIP, ERC , DAP East and West, they have all been used once. The books are in Billinga, Queensland and a stones throw away from Coolangatta airport. If anyone would like these books please let me know and I can give you my Dads number to arrange collection or if you would like them delivered this will be at your cost and for you to arrange.

I have tried logging into my account for the bob tait forum but I can seem to get in going so if anyone wants to copy this across to other forums please do.

Cheers

Brett

Hi Brett, thanks for the offer to users here however I note that you are in South Africa (Joburg in fact) and not Australia and with so many scammers out there I would suggest that if a user takes you up on your offer and needs them posted, that they try and organise someone from this site in the area pick them up and post them.