Flying Related and other Videos - regularly

CrayonBox

Hi you guys out there in want-to fly-but-cant-the-weather-is-no-good video land.

I posted a few weeks ago, but not in this forum, and now there are more videos online.

CrayonBox is now producing a video a week for Youtube either from or relating to a microlight, flying and cars, plus other things. There are some very interesting videos coming in the near future, some already in production. One of note is a multi-week trip to Victoria to pick up a new toy.

So if you please go along and check it out, and see for yourself at MicroLight Flights with CrayonBox or directly to the channel at youtube Callsign: CRAYONBOX

'Subscribing is Free so Just Do it'.

[GALLERY=media, 1597]PIC Solo ~ Certified by CrayonBox posted Jan 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM[/GALLERY]

• Like 1

Why not just add the videos in the media gallery here so users don't have to leave the site and go to facebook to view them, much better and easier for Recreational Flying users

Why not just add the videos in the media gallery here so users don't have to leave the site and go to facebook to view them, much better and easier for Recreational Flying users

Hi Admin,

I am letting members know that I am running a channel on Youtube and giving a complimentary notification here that these videos are online. If I was to post my links on every website around the world i wouldn't get too far hey. It's not just for the 'Recreational Flying' community members.

thanks.