Hello.

waynes

Hi Wayne, Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:Tell us a bit about yourself. A seasoned flyer, just learning? If you fly, what machine do you fly?

Guest Guest
Just stopped in from Montana to say Hi.

Montana hey? Tell us a bit about Montana, the US seems larger than life

well i am ga pilot haven gotten my ticket in 1988 i have accumulated around 4000 + hours in various craft,from 140 cessna to pa 18 180 and various other aircraft 210 ,182,172,pa 24-150,pa28 160 just the slow stuff,all i can afford to fly.My rides as of now are a ch 701 with a 912 uls and a skyraider SR II with an hks 700E thats usually my go to since i really dont have much use for the wheel in front lol.Im from north central Montana at 3U8 nice little town aircraft friendly,and when im not building something ,i have to go farming.

Guest Guest
well i am ga pilot haven gotten my ticket in 1988 i have accumulated around 4000 + hours in various craft,from 140 cessna to pa 18 180 and various other aircraft 210 ,182,172,pa 24-150,pa28 160 just the slow stuff,all i can afford to fly.My rides as of now are a ch 701 with a 912 uls and a skyraider SR II with an hks 700E thats usually my go to since i really dont have much use for the wheel in front lol.Im from north central Montana at 3U8 nice little town aircraft friendly,and when im not building something ,i have to go farming.

Thanks for the short story, always nice to read about fellow aviators on the other side of the planet -:) that's a fair few hrs you have there for a GA driver, the 'wheel in the front' comment I laughed about, conventional u/c is the way to go Aircraft friendly town? Oh we can only wish down under!!