Just getting back to flying after 10 years , Moose at Hervey Bay

Welcome back Moose. If you can, drop in to Childers airstrip. There's a vibrant community of aviators. Wed morning is an informal fly-in & get together for smoko, Sunday morning has a few who fly in, and there is usually activity of a weekend. Meetings are held 1st Saturday of the month about 10am followed by a bring-your-own to BBQ for lunch. Unfortunately our next meeting - 5th May - is a long weekend with a lot on elsewhere, so there'll still be people, just not a formal meeting.

What are you gliding / flying now-a-days?

Sue

Hi Sue just getting back into flying at Maryborough Aero club flying a Tecnam . RAA instructor says I should be solo again soon.

Thanks for the invite to Childers will see if I can fly up there when I’m current.

Safe flying

Moose

Look forward to it! Look for me - Sue, 4'7" with the 6' husband, RANS, Lightwing etc. Russell is gold standard when it comes to instructing. Unfortunately we don't get out there as much we would like, dividing our time between Springsure and Childers. Childers will be doing a Fly-in Breakfast again soon (date TBA) as the Club facilities will be up & running. Extended the shed & included a dunny. Nothing too good for the navvies these days. 001_smile.gif.bb705e7282f2f19cc33cc5f00844ef33.gif