Cessnock

Yenn

It has started already, get in soon before all the tickets are sold. I am advised by CDFG that RAAus is pushing sales of tickets. Nothing wrong with getting an early start, I suppose.

They are saying that there will be the ability of people to enter the flight lines and talk to pilots. Not sure if that will be all people or only those with aircraft.

It is definitely going to be a wonderful show. they tell me so.

See you there? Maybe not, as the last one didn't impress, even though RAAus said it was superb, or something similar.

I drove to Narromine last year but left almost straight away as my wife and I were refused entry to the flight line to view pilot's aircraft. Spoke to organisers who said it was casa' order.

I had a letter to the editor published in Sport Pilot about the situation.

We will try again this year as it specifically mentions walking the line. Again we will be driving so I hope it isn't a wasted trip.

Ken

I suppose you had already paid your admission fee.

I just hope that they locate the generators somewhere away from the seminar tents. The only good thing about the generators, was that they were perfect for Bose to demonstrate the quality of their noise cancelling.